The holds you want, where you want them!
New in the QC2 System! The CrimpWerks Murus Hangboard is a customizable hangboard that is 100% compatible with the QC2 holds system. Use the exact same holds on the QC2 plates or the Murus Hangboard.
- Mix and match our dual-sided QC2 holds in any of the attachment stations along the length of the hangboard.
- 13 different surfaces along 4 different attachment stations offers 28,561 possible training combinations (13^4 = 28,561).
- The top of the Murus is a generous 25mm warm-up rail with a comfortably rounded corner.
- Constructed of Poplar and measures 600mm x 70mm x 25mm (approximately 24 in x 2.75 in x 1 in). Attachment stations are spaced 15cm apart.
- QC2 holds feature our Quick Change System. Holds clip-on in less than a second. No tools necessary.
- Pair with one of our QC2 Omnis/Omnis 75/Omnis 150 Packages for a complete finger strength training package you can use at home, gym and the crag.
Already have the QC2 holds you want? Select "No Holds Included" in the option dropdown to purchase the board and attachment system.
Need QC2 Holds? Select up to four holds for the Murus Package price. Additional holds will appear in the cart at full price.
All holds are rated to 250 lbs (113 Kg) per hold.
Note to Original QC Holds Customers
Please note that while the original QC holds will fit onto the Murus attachment cleats, we have upgraded the design of our holds to the QC2 system and the Murus is intended to use these upgraded holds.
The upgraded QC2 holds have been redesigned to be significantly stronger and endure many more load cycles than the original QC holds.
For this reason, we do NOT recommend using the original QC holds on the Murus.
Please contact us if you are interested in upgrading your original QC holds to the QC2 equivalents.