This is a set of 2 QC2 plates and 2 QC 20mm Alien Holds
This dual-purpose hold is a great choice for those wishing to train on both positive and non-postive surfaces
- Side One - 20mm flat, deep sloper angled downward at 15 degrees on one side. Definitely non-positive, but it's size and grippy texture instill plenty of confidence. It ends up being angled downward about 23 degrees when suspended from a QC2 plate.
- Side Two - 10mm "organic" non-flat slightly pocketed crimp. Mimics the irregular non-flat surface features found on real rock, and has a very nice positive feel.
- Pair with our 75lb or 150lb Isometric Resistance Bungees for sub-bodyweight training
- Also available in the QC2 Omnis/Omnis 75/Omnis 150 Packages
- Need additional holds? All of our Individual QC2 Holds attach to this plate set for a customized workout.
CrimpWerks holds are made from masters that are crafted out of special high-quality, high-density phenolic foam. This results in a refined surface texture that delivers subtle yet ample friction while also being gentle on the skin. For more aggressive finger strength training, you can gently sand the hold surfaces with high-grit sandpaper to any desired level of smoothness, giving them a distinct wood-like feel. The decrease in surface friction will demand greater finger strength to engage comparable levels of resistance.
All holds are rated to 250 lbs (113 Kg) per hold.