This is a set of 2 QC2 plates and 2 15mm Rounded/Flat Slope holds
A challenging hold with great training tools to develop confidence and technique with small sloping non-positive holds.
- Side One - Rounded surface with a radius of roughly 7mm
- Side Two - 15mm deep, flat surface angled downward at 15 degrees
- Pair with our 75lb or 150lb Isometric Resistance Bungees for sub-bodyweight training
- Also available in the QC2 Omnis/Omnis 75/Omnis 150 Packages
- Need additional holds? All of our Individual QC2 Holds attach to this plate set for a customized workout.
CrimpWerks holds are made from masters that are crafted out of special high-quality, high-density phenolic foam. This results in a refined surface texture that delivers subtle yet ample friction while also being gentle on the skin. For more aggressive finger strength training, you can gently sand the hold surfaces with high-grit sandpaper to any desired level of smoothness, giving them a distinct wood-like feel. The decrease in surface friction will demand greater finger strength to engage comparable levels of resistance.
All holds are rated to 250 lbs (113 Kg) per hold.