This is a set of 2 QC2 plates and 2 14mm/8mm/6mm Edge Holds
A more advanced alternative to the 18mm/10mm/8mm hold, this hold has 3 smaller but still flat very positive crimpy edges, good for developing technical finger strength.
- Side One - 14mm deep edge
- Side Two - 8mm and 6mm& deep edges
- Provide a greater challenge to increase finger strength and endurance on small surfaces
- Practice max hangs on the Murus Hangboard or take on heavier weights on a resistance platform (kettleball/weight plates/cable weight machine).
- The edges are slightly inclined so they are level when the plate is hanging from an attachment point.
- Pair with our 75lb or 150lb Isometric Resistance Bungees for sub-bodyweight training
- Also available in the QC2 Omnis/Omnis 75/Omnis 150 Packages
- Need additional holds? All of our Individual QC2 Holds attach to this plate set for a customized workout.
CrimpWerks holds are made from masters that are crafted out of special high-quality, high-density phenolic foam. This results in a refined surface texture that delivers subtle yet ample friction while also being gentle on the skin. For more aggressive finger strength training, you can gently sand the hold surfaces with high-grit sandpaper to any desired level of smoothness, giving them a distinct wood-like feel. The decrease in surface friction will demand greater finger strength to engage comparable levels of resistance.
All holds are rated to 250 lbs (113 Kg) per hold.