This is a set of 2 QC2 plates and 2 18mm/10mm/8mm holds
This robust beginner/intermediate hold has 3 flat very positive crimpy edges, good for developing core finger strength.
- Side One - 18mm deep edge
- Side Two - 10mm and 8mm deep edges
- Practice max hangs on the Murus Hangboard or take on heavier weights on a resistance platform (kettleball/weight plates/cable weight machine).
- The edges are slightly inclined so they are level when the plate is hanging from an attachment point.
- Pair with our 75lb or 150lb Isometric Resistance Bungees for sub-bodyweight training
- Also available in the QC2 Omnis/Omnis 75/Omnis 150 Packages
- Need additional holds? All of our Individual QC2 Holds attach to this plate set for a customized workout.
CrimpWerks holds are made from masters that are crafted out of special high-quality, high-density phenolic foam. This results in a refined surface texture that delivers subtle yet ample friction while also being gentle on the skin. For more aggressive finger strength training, you can gently sand the hold surfaces with high-grit sandpaper to any desired level of smoothness, giving them a distinct wood-like feel. The decrease in surface friction will demand greater finger strength to engage comparable levels of resistance.
All holds are rated to 250 lbs (113 Kg) per hold.