This dual-purpose hold is a great choice for those wishing to train on both positive and non-postive surfaces
- Side One - 20mm flat, deep sloper angled downward at 15 degrees on one side. Definitely non-positive, but it's size and grippy texture instill plenty of confidence.
- Side Two - 10mm "organic" non-flat slightly pocketed crimp. Mimics the irregular non-flat surface features found on real rock, and has a very nice positive feel.
- Pair with a Plate Set and our 75lb or 150lb Isometric Resistance Bungees for challenging sub-bodyweight training
- Available in the QC2 Omnis/Omnis 75/Omnis 150 Packages and the Murus Hangboard Set
- Customize your training program with Individual QC2 Holds and Plates
CrimpWerks holds are made from masters that are crafted out of special high-quality, high-density phenolic foam. This results in a refined surface texture that delivers subtle yet ample friction while also being gentle on the skin. For more aggressive finger strength training, you can gently sand the hold surfaces with high-grit sandpaper to any desired level of smoothness, giving them a distinct wood-like feel. The decrease in surface friction will demand greater finger strength to engage comparable levels of resistance.
All holds are rated to 250 lbs (113 Kg) per hold.
Each hold is sold separately. For a set, please order 2.
Note to existing customers: The new QC2 holds are not compatible with the original QC plates. This is because of the shape of the cavity on the back of the hold that seats the cleat. If you wish to use QC2 holds on the original QC plate, please use the QC2 Conversion Kit.